Thursday 5 March 2009

Go for it




Sorry I took longer than expected to write, even though I was kind of giving you enough time to digest the last post about the “Synecdoche New York”, but I hope my “Quote of the Day” has been helpful, because really, what is the point, if it is not inspiring you.

From your feedbacks, I will try and write my blogs as concise as possible.

Most of the things I tried to get across to you in the last post were that, we all have this inner yearning for succeed, achievement, but we lack the initiative to maximize the true potential that lies within us, Because of situations that holds us back.

Those things that varies from childhood’s experiences, relationships, friendships, failures, misconceptions, self-realisation and others but I do believe we can get pass the stage.

One of the ways I believe to move from that stage is to talk with like-minded people, you know the people that can really motivate and inspire you in taking on that situation head strong.

Also, It is better to go with your gut, now think about it, about if Thomas Edison has let other situation weigh him down, but no, instead, he used situations like this to bring out the best in him, drawing out his inner motivation, using words of inspiration to inspire himself also” I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work”, although think it through, don’t fight it, go with it. Even if you don’t know exactly how it is going to work out embrace the idea and try to see it through to its full potential.

During the last five years, so much ideas have come my way, some which I have ignored totally, ideas that could be booming now, but oh well, we all have to move on, but also I have ideas in the past two years where I have had that ‘gut feeling’, followed it and it turned out to be a dead-end, but by going with that idea it led me to have another idea which was better. I guess it bring sense to the quote saying “There is light at the end of the tunnel”.

Don’t be afraid to drop your old ideas for a new better one. Sometimes each new idea is just a stepping stone to that ultimate idea. Drop the average for the best.

Remember to continue reading "Think and Grow rich" by "Napoleon Hill" or get yourself the audio version , if you want a copy of the either, do not hesitate to contact me or any questions relating to the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment